Monday 15 January 2018

Lets Go Round Again!

We're going to give this whole thing another bash!

This time though, we're tying it in with an FB page, and I may paddle on the shores of Instagram and Twitter too! But before I get ahead of myself, a little recent history . . .

Last year I set up a page - The View from my Kitchen Window.  Documenting the changing of the seasons and hoping to spread ripples of hope and kindness.  However, I tried to do this in the year following the passing of my Dad, and I found keeping focused difficult.  I wasn't helped by having a bit of a dandelion brain.  Not that I've ever  been great at keeping this up!

Anyhoo - lets see where we get to.  Am trying to get some photo's off my phone of some recent projects that I've completed, but it's proving trickier than expected . . .  so watch this space and we'll see how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment