Thursday 21 June 2012

I'm recognising a theme . . .

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day - today is less so, but this blog is about being positive so . . .

As rain was predicted for the rest of the week, I got out there and mowed the lawns.  Some good exercise, and the most delightful thing was having a little robin follow me around, at times within 3ft of the mower, to see what tasty morsels had been kicked up.

Had some luck for the school Fayre too - the Fire Brigade got back to me, after I'd stopped hoping, and they will be there with an Engine & Crew.  The kids (and plenty of mums!) will be very excited!!

The kids have done their offering for today already - only one apiece this time, and here they are;

Edie who is feeling very . . . . . . abstract:


Thank you Ethan for being my friend - Theme #1
Picture - Worms having a cuddle! (the Black one is Ethan, the Pink one is Edie)


Sam, with Theme #2:

Thank you mumy for letting as buy Kinder egg's.
Picture is them sitting on the side, while I pay the cashier with coins - the boxes are their eggs!


Still, day three and they're both still willing to take part so I'm just going to go with the flow and see how this develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment