Tuesday 21 January 2014

Simple things

Sometimes it's the simple things.  This morning, the kids decided that they wanted to spend some time reading before school.  At their school, one of the reading schemes has online ebooks that the kids can read and get rewards for, so E read one of her bug club books, and S read one of his Christmas presents - Dragon Orb, Firestorm.

This afternoon I finally finished making a bookmark for someone - I'd meant to send it to them before Christmas, but never quite got round to finishing it.  They've seen a pic of it on my other blog - http://prettylittleneedfulthings.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/a-special-little-mouse.html and I think it's made them happy.  That's made me happy.

And finally, it's a bit nippy out there, so the delights of a fire cannot be stressed enough!  Hubby is home early tonight so it's snuggles on the sofa and watching The Following, followed by a hefty dose of comedy to cheer us up!








No comments:

Post a Comment